Auto Freeze Auto Air Conditioning Recharge
The STP A/C range allows the garage and DIY enthusiast to properly maintain and service A/C Systems without the need for expensive equipment and training as it does not involve R134A recovery at any stage.
SURCHARGE £15.00 - Click & Collect ONLY
Recent Reviews of HGVDirect.co.uk
- Fast and Informative Service Very happy with the support finding my parts.
- Right product at the right price Right product at the right price and delivered promptly. Will defiantly use again.
- Super fast delivery, thanks Excellent Seller even with snow the item arrived in time. Top Class
- Excellent Service Despatched same day, delivered next day, what more could you ask for.
- Best parts supplier out! We struggle finding parts fast locally, using HGV Directs nationwide server really helps keep our vehicles running. Faultless service and great price!
- Super 5 stars!!! Absolutely fantastic product. Amazing service!!!! Will be back
- Great support finding my products Needed an air compressor for my daf but couldn’t find the part online. Support was second to none.
- Well packaged. Quality item. Fast delivery! 100% recommended!!! Great stuff!!!!
The air conditioning system in your car can lose around 10% of its gas refrigerant each year. Regular maintenance using the STP Auto Freeze Air Conditioning recharge will restore your air-con system back to its original specification by restoring lost refrigerant and oil. Formulated with advanced QwikBoost chemistry that was developed for NASA. Designed to work with STP Auto Freeze Air Conditioning Trigger Dispenser and Gauge (available separately).
Please note this product is not suitable for hybrid vehicles - if it's not R134a, stay away!
- Provides colder air up to 50% faster
- Reusable trigger dispenser with built-in gauge makes filling the system fast and easy
- Eliminates moisture and acid from A/C system and extends system life
- Fast and easy - a 10-minute job
This product is not an 100% If you have a visible hole or a split in any component it will need to be replaced, the system pressure tested, vacuumed and recharged using professional equipment.