Mio Mivue Drive 65 Lm Truck Full Europe Sat Nav Gps Lorry Navigation Dash Cam
Recent Reviews of HGVDirect.co.uk
- Fast and Informative Service Very happy with the support finding my parts.
- Right product at the right price Right product at the right price and delivered promptly. Will defiantly use again.
- Super fast delivery, thanks Excellent Seller even with snow the item arrived in time. Top Class
- Excellent Service Despatched same day, delivered next day, what more could you ask for.
- Best parts supplier out! We struggle finding parts fast locally, using HGV Directs nationwide server really helps keep our vehicles running. Faultless service and great price!
- Super 5 stars!!! Absolutely fantastic product. Amazing service!!!! Will be back
- Great support finding my products Needed an air compressor for my daf but couldn’t find the part online. Support was second to none.
- Well packaged. Quality item. Fast delivery! 100% recommended!!! Great stuff!!!!
Meet the Mio MiVue Drive 65 LM TRUCK, a unique all-in-one solution setting a new standard in the world of car navigation and dash cams. This innovative combination is optimised for large vehicles such as a truck or caravan and has an extra-large 6.2 inch screen. It offers high end car navigation features and comes with an integrated Extreme HD (1296p @ 30fps) premium dash cam. And last but not least, it has two smart Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) features to support you on the road: Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) and Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS).
The dash cam and the navigation run smoothly simultaneously, capturing every moment without stopping the route directions. You simply pick the option “camera” from the main menu or the map screen to switch to the integrated dash cam. The MiVue Drive 65 has a high quality glass lens with a wide field of view of 140 degrees and an F1.8 aperture. When you push the release button to take a picture with a camera, a little hole in the lens opens up to allow light to hit the image sensor. The size of that hole is called the “aperture”. These F-numbers represent fractions, therefore the smaller the number, the bigger the aperture and the better the video quality (because more light gets in).
Display Type & Size- 6.2” Transmissive LCD with touch panel
Display Resolution- 800 x 480 pixels
Video resolution- 1080p @ 30fps / 1296p @ 30fps
Processor- Mstar 800 MHz
Battery Type- 1100 mAh battery
Built-in dash cam- YES
Power Connector- mini USB type
Dimensions- 173.1 (L)x 101.5 (W)x 18.7(H,without camera)
Bluetooth Handsfree- YES
PND Operating System- Windows CE 6.0
Glass lens & aperture- glass 6G+1R / F1.8
Field of View- 140°
G-sensor - YES
GPS integrated into video file- YES
Video format- .MP4(H.264)
Micro SD Card Slot- 2x - for dash cam and car navigation
Max. SD card storage- 64GB
|Compares to Other Numbers||