High Voltage EIP (Electric Instructed Person) Training
This course is aimed at garage technicians/mechanics for Electric/Hybrid Vehicle applications.
What is it about?
This one day course considers the key aspects concerning safety, maintenance and legal requirements both as an employer and employee for High Voltage vehicles. This is delivered through presentation, discussion and hands on activities. This course meets the full requirements for the IMI Level qualification for safety and routine maintenance on Electric/Hybrid vehicles.
• Understanding the potential risks when exposed to electrical hazards
• Identify the features of Electrical/Hybrid system components and operation
• Warnings and hazard avoidance
• Reducing risk for yourself and others when working on Electric/Hybrid vehicles
• Awareness of connection types and connection cycles
• Awareness of different HV layouts
• Safely preparing the vehicle when carrying out routine maintenance (NOT High Voltage components or systems), by conducting a service disconnect
NOTE: IMI Level 2 qualification requires successful completion of online IMI test and practical assessment (included within the day).
Book your training today
Training dates available from March 2020, log your interest today at firstname.lastname@example.org