472ml K-Seal Hd Cooling System Repair
- Buy 2 for £16.97 £14.14 each and save 18%
Recent Reviews of HGVDirect.co.uk
- Fast and Informative Service Very happy with the support finding my parts.
- Right product at the right price Right product at the right price and delivered promptly. Will defiantly use again.
- Super fast delivery, thanks Excellent Seller even with snow the item arrived in time. Top Class
- Excellent Service Despatched same day, delivered next day, what more could you ask for.
- Best parts supplier out! We struggle finding parts fast locally, using HGV Directs nationwide server really helps keep our vehicles running. Faultless service and great price!
- Super 5 stars!!! Absolutely fantastic product. Amazing service!!!! Will be back
- Great support finding my products Needed an air compressor for my daf but couldn’t find the part online. Support was second to none.
- Well packaged. Quality item. Fast delivery! 100% recommended!!! Great stuff!!!!
472ML K-SEAL HD COOLING SYSTEM REPAIR
K-Seal is formulated with ceramic microfibres and copper fines of varying size to ensure a fast and permanent seal of most holes or cracks in the cooling system, up to 0.75 of a mm. The special chemical formulation can flow into cracks so fine that they cannot even be seen with the naked eye to form a superstrength seal. The crack or hole is actually filled from top to bottom with the K-Seal formula resulting in a complete ‘weld’ and permanent repair. The copper in the K-Seal formulation not only contributes to the strength of the repair but it also helps to conduct heat across the crack or hole. This
eliminates hot spots that would normally form with a non-metallic repair. Copper is also very friendly to copper, bronze and aluminium radiator cores, which makes it safe to use with all types of radiators. K-Seal can be left in the cooling system and will continue to repair leaks as they happen.
You won’t even notice that there was a problem. In fact, K-Seal is ideal to use when rebuilding engines. Often there can be micro-cracks which would go unnoticed after the repair has been completed. Adding K-Seal to the cooling system immediately after a repair and also after each coolant replacement ensures that any and all leaks are sealed thus preventing time consuming and costly returns.
How Does K-Seal Work?
When there is a crack or hole in the cooling system, this generates a low pressure area. K-Seal finds the low pressure area and deposits the special ceramic micro-fibre and copper formulation as it flows through the damaged area. Within seconds the crack or hole is completely filled with the ceramic micro-fibres and copper and the repair has been made. This seal is further enhanced by heat to form a repair that will last the life of the engine. K-Seal is specially formulated to permanently seal cracks in the engine block and head. This unique product is guaranteed to mix with all types of glycol based coolant and antifreeze. K-Seal can also be used to seal holes and cracks in the head gasket, radiator, heater core, freeze plugs, water pump casing and other metal components of the cooling system in both petrol and diesel engines.
Instructions for Use:
- Shake bottle vigorously (at least 30 seconds) to ensure that the contents are evenly mixed
- Add the entire contents to the radiator or overflow tank. (When adding K-Seal to the overflow tank, you can pre-mix the contents with 1 to 2 litres of water to ensure rapid dispersal into the cooling system). Do not pour direct onto metal.
- The leak will stop within 1 to 3 minutes once the engine has reached operating temperature and the K-Seal is flowing freely around the cooling system.
- Top up the coolant as necessary leaving the K-Seal in the system for future sealing. K-Seal is compatible with all types of antifreeze.
|Compares to Other Numbers||