Digital Video Recorder With Screen
Recent Reviews of HGVDirect.co.uk
- Fast and Informative Service Very happy with the support finding my parts.
- Right product at the right price Right product at the right price and delivered promptly. Will defiantly use again.
- Super fast delivery, thanks Excellent Seller even with snow the item arrived in time. Top Class
- Excellent Service Despatched same day, delivered next day, what more could you ask for.
- Best parts supplier out! We struggle finding parts fast locally, using HGV Directs nationwide server really helps keep our vehicles running. Faultless service and great price!
- Super 5 stars!!! Absolutely fantastic product. Amazing service!!!! Will be back
- Great support finding my products Needed an air compressor for my daf but couldn’t find the part online. Support was second to none.
- Well packaged. Quality item. Fast delivery! 100% recommended!!! Great stuff!!!!
Hd Full Hd Witness Camera With Gps And Software
Hd Digital Video Recorder With Gps Feature Packed And Compact Design.
What Is A Digital Video Recorder?
A Digital Video Recorder Is A Device Which Records Inside Or Outside The Vehicle Whilst You Are Driving.
Why Use A Digital Video Recorder?
- It Records Whilst You Are Driving, Capturing Video,Map Logging And Speed
- Helps Protect You From False Insurance Claims,
- Driving Schools Like To Record Senorios For Their Pupils
- Protection For Fleet And Hire Vans
- Records Sound And Video
- Full Hd
- Software - Gps Logging, Google Maps And Speed
- Colour Display
- Micro Sd Card With Usb Reader
- Hdmi Lead
- 3 Tamper Proof Stickers
- 8gb On Board Memory
- Viewing Angle - 120 Degree
- Zoom - 4 X Digital Zoom
- Mega Pixels - 5 Mega Pixel Digital Camera
- Recording - 1920 X 1080 H264
- Hd - Yes
- Fps - 30 Frames Per Second
- Av Out - Yes
- Storage - Micro Sd Upto 32g
- Speaker - Built In Speaker
- Microphone - Built In Microphone
- Please Note Some Of The Digital Video Recorders Products Carry A Cigarette Lighter Plug For Powering The Device.
- These Plugs Convert 12-24 Volts To A 5v Output And Are Fused ,These Plugs Are Not To Be Disconnected .
- 5 Volt Digital Video Recorders Can Not Be Wired To A 12v Source , If Your Customer Requires To Hard Wire The Device Into The Vehicle , This Can Be Done With A Extra Socket (Part Number Ec-Fl2) Which Can Be Wired Into The Vehicle
|Compares to Other Numbers||