Power Maxed Blizzard Snow Foam 1ltr Streak Free Shiny Finish
Recent Reviews of HGVDirect.co.uk
- Fast and Informative Service Very happy with the support finding my parts.
- Right product at the right price Right product at the right price and delivered promptly. Will defiantly use again.
- Super fast delivery, thanks Excellent Seller even with snow the item arrived in time. Top Class
- Excellent Service Despatched same day, delivered next day, what more could you ask for.
- Best parts supplier out! We struggle finding parts fast locally, using HGV Directs nationwide server really helps keep our vehicles running. Faultless service and great price!
- Super 5 stars!!! Absolutely fantastic product. Amazing service!!!! Will be back
- Great support finding my products Needed an air compressor for my daf but couldn’t find the part online. Support was second to none.
- Well packaged. Quality item. Fast delivery! 100% recommended!!! Great stuff!!!!
Power Maxed concentrated Snow Foam cleans and degreases in one operation dispersing oil, grease and general grime with ease.
This Snow Foam is designed to create a blanket of foam when used through a foam lance. It is completely safe on all paint, and does not strip wax.
The advantage of foam is that it can be applied to the vehicle and left to dwell for a prolonged cleaning effect. Dirt and grime is encapsulated and removed reducing the need for contact washing.
Designed as a professional specialist thixotropic liquid based mild detergent with automated foam boosters.
- High Foam formula
- Guarantees a spotless, streak free, shiny finish
- Minimum agitation required
- High performance detergents powerfully removes traffic film, dirt and grease
- Effortlessly lifts dirt and contaminants from surface
- Concentrated formula
- Simple spray on and rinse off
Directions for Use
Concentrated Product. Pre-dilute 33-1 with water (33 parts water) prior to use. Using a spray foam gun applicator simply spray over surface to be cleaned. Allow a couple of minutes contact time for the foam to penetrate surface soiling, if necessary agitate with a soft sponge / mitten and rinse off with water. Thoroughly dry.