Super Seal Air Con Stop Leak
the STP A/C range allows the garage and DIY enthusiast to properly maintain and service A/C Systems without the need for expensive equipment and training as it does not involve R134A recovery at any stage.
Recent Reviews of HGVDirect.co.uk
- Fast and Informative Service Very happy with the support finding my parts.
- Right product at the right price Right product at the right price and delivered promptly. Will defiantly use again.
- Super fast delivery, thanks Excellent Seller even with snow the item arrived in time. Top Class
- Excellent Service Despatched same day, delivered next day, what more could you ask for.
- Best parts supplier out! We struggle finding parts fast locally, using HGV Directs nationwide server really helps keep our vehicles running. Faultless service and great price!
- Super 5 stars!!! Absolutely fantastic product. Amazing service!!!! Will be back
- Great support finding my products Needed an air compressor for my daf but couldn’t find the part online. Support was second to none.
- Well packaged. Quality item. Fast delivery! 100% recommended!!! Great stuff!!!!
Air Con Superseal
- Within reason, this product will repair the SMALL hard to find porous A/C leaks on, Evaporator , Condenser, Compressor, Accumulator, Receiver/Dryer O-Rings, Gaskets and Hoses
- Important!!! Super Seal will not repair a visible hole or a split in any A/C components
- How to use: Using the R134a refrigerant with the colour coded charging gauge ( e.g. MAC134UK; AF1UK, for retail or AF6UK, with QC1HD for trade) connect the quick coupler to the Low-Side Charging Port, take a pressure reading then add enough refrigerant to enable the compressor to engage, "click in". Step 2: Swap to the Super Seal product, connect again to the same low-side port and add the whole can, shake well until empty then disconnect the Super Seal. Step 3: Immediately reconnect the quick coupler of the Interdynamics R134a refrigerant with the colour coded charging gauge as mentioned above and carry on recharging/topping-up the system with refrigerant until the gauge needle stabilises in the BLUE zone.
- Please note: THE SUPER SEAL PRODUCT WORKS VERY QUICKLY, SO TO PREVENT THE SUPER SEAL FROM SEALING THE CHARGING PORT THE SYSTEM MUST BE RECHARGED/TOPPED-UP IMMEDIATELY!
- IF YOU HAVE A VISIBLE HOLE OR A SPLIT IN ANY COMPONENT IT WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED, THE SYSTEM PRESSURE TESTED, VACUUMED AND RECHARGED USING PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT.
- Please note packaging may vary
Super Seal will not repair a visible hole or split in any Air Condition components.
Step 1: Using the R134a refrigerant with the charging gauge connect the quick coupler to the Low-Side Charging Port, take a pressure reading then add enough refrigerant to enable the compressor to engage, "click in"
Step 2: With A/C switched off, swap to the Super Seal product, connect again to the same low-side port, holding the can right side up, turn the handle on the recharge hose clockwise until the piercing stem has punctured the can. Turn the handle counter clockwise, until you hear the refrigerant moving from the car A/C system into the can.
Step 3: Wait 10 seconds and turn valve handle clockwise to close valve. Do not remove can, shake to allow refrigerant to mix with Super Seal. Start Engine set A/C to Max cool with system on circulate. Hold the can upside downturn the valve counter clockwise. Ensuring there is no residue in the can, disconnect . Immediately reconnect the quick coupler of the R134a refrigerant with the charging gauge as mentioned above and carry on recharging/topping-up the system with refrigerant until the gauge needle stabilises in the filled zone.
This product is not an 100% If you have a visible hole or a split in any component it will need to be replaced, the system pressure tested, vacuumed and recharged using professional equipment.