Xl Vitrile Powder Free Gloves Aql1.5 Box 100
Recent Reviews of HGVDirect.co.uk
- Fast and Informative Service Very happy with the support finding my parts.
- Right product at the right price Right product at the right price and delivered promptly. Will defiantly use again.
- Super fast delivery, thanks Excellent Seller even with snow the item arrived in time. Top Class
- Excellent Service Despatched same day, delivered next day, what more could you ask for.
- Best parts supplier out! We struggle finding parts fast locally, using HGV Directs nationwide server really helps keep our vehicles running. Faultless service and great price!
- Super 5 stars!!! Absolutely fantastic product. Amazing service!!!! Will be back
- Great support finding my products Needed an air compressor for my daf but couldn’t find the part online. Support was second to none.
- Well packaged. Quality item. Fast delivery! 100% recommended!!! Great stuff!!!!
XL VITRILE POWDER FREE GLOVES AQL1.5 BOX OF 100 MECHANICS / EXAMINATION GLOVES
- Colour: Green
- Design: Ambidextrous, free of natural rubber latex,
- Material : Vitrile
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Material Specification: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) 80%,
- Acrylonitrile budadiene 20%, powder free, Vitrile
- Surface Finish: Finger textured with light grip
- Texture and grip: Non textured surface
- Former type: Non textured former
- 100 gloves per standard dispenser box
- Manufactured from a blend of nitrile and vinyl to provide a closer synthetic glove, reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Accelerator Free: Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Powder Free: Reduces potential dust contamination
- Beaded Cu: For added strength and easier donning
- Available in 4 sizes: Providing wearer with a range of comfortable sizes
- Quality Standards: Manufactured to conform with Medical Devices Directives
- 93/42/EEC and European Standards EN455 parts 1, 2 and 3
- Sampling & Inspection: ISO2859-1
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Glove Care: Keep away from direct sunlight or fluorescent light
- Store at temperature no less than 50C, no more than 250C
|Compares to Other Numbers||